Simon Verhoeven was born in 1972 in Munich. He studied Performing Arts at the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute in New York, Film Music at Berkley College of Music in Boston and Film Directing at the Tisch School of the Arts in New York. He has appeared as an actor in numerous television and feature films. In addition to numerous music videos and short films, his films as a director include: WATER (1997), PHONE (1997) and NICE MEETING YOU (1999), all three of which were Showcase Winners at NYU Film Festivals, 100 PRO (2001), MEN IN THE CITY 1 & 2 (2009), UNFRIEND (2016), WELCOME TO GERMANY (2016) and NIGHTLIFE (2020).
- 100 Pro
- Fisherman and His Wife, The - Why Women Never Get Enough (Fischer und seine Frau, Der - warum Frauen nie genug bekommen)
- Girls on Top 2 (Maedchen Maedchen 2)
- MEN IN THE CITY (MÄNNERHERZEN)
- My Mother's Courage (Mutters Courage)
- VERHOEVENS, THE (VERHOEVENS, DIE)
- WELCOME TO GERMANY (WILLKOMMEN BEI DEN HARTMANNS)