Chris Kraus was already a noted scriptwriter before making his debut as a director with SHATTERED GLASS (2002), which was awarded two Bavarian Film Prizes, among other awards. His second film, FOUR MINUTES (2006), was one of the most successful German films of the past years and won over 60 German and international awards. His third film, THE POLL DIARIES (2011), won almost 20 prizes, including four German Film Awards, three Bavarian Film Prizes, one Bambi Award and numerous festival accolades all over Europe. Kraus is also a distinguished opera director (Premio Abbiati for his Fidelio in Reggio Emilia).
- BLOOM OF YESTERDAY, THE (BLUMEN VON GESTERN, DIE)
- C(r)ook (Basta. Rotwein oder tot sein)
- Einstein of Sex, The - The Life and Work of Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld (Einstein des Sex, Der - Leben und Werk des Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld)
- FOUR MINUTES (VIER MINUTEN)
- POLL DIARIES, THE (POLL)
- Shattered Glass (Scherbentanz)