Christian Ditter was born in 1977 in Gießen and studied Directing at the University of Television and Film in Munich. His short films VERZAUBERT (2000) and GROUNDED (2003) won numerous prizes at international festivals as did his feature-length graduation and debut film FRENCH FOR BEGINNERS (2006). He then directed several episodes of the award-winning series TÜRKISCH FÜR ANFÄNGER (2007) and DOCTOR’S DIARY (2008). His adaptation of the classic children’s book THE CROCODILES (2009) has won the most international children and youth film awards of all time. He also directed the equally merited sequel THE CROCODILES STRIKE BACK (2010) and was involved as author and co-producer on THE CROCODILES – ALL FOR ONE (2011). Christian Ditter directed and wrote the screenplay of the first German-language 3D film WICKIE AND THE TREASURE OF THE GODS (2011). LOVE, ROSIE is his first English-language film. His next project will be the romantic comedy HOW TO BE SINGLE for Newline and Flower Films.
- CROCODILES STRIKE BACK, THE (VORSTADTKROKODILE 2 - DIE COOLSTE BANDE IST ZURÜCK!)
- CROCODILES, THE (VORSTADTKROKODILE)
- CROCODILES, THE - ALL FOR ONE (VORSTADTKROKODILE 3 - FREUNDE FÜR IMMER)
- Enchanted (Verzaubert)
- FRENCH FOR BEGINNERS (FRANZÖSISCH FÜR ANFÄNGER)
- LOVE, ROSIE (LOVE, ROSIE: FÜR IMMER VIELLEICHT)
- WICKIE AND THE TREASURE OF THE GODS (3D) (WICKIE AUF GROSSER FAHRT (3D))